Born in 1954 in Genichesk. In 1975 he graduated from the Crimean art College im.Samokish, in 1981 - Kiev state art Institute (Studio of easel painting,supervisor Professor V. V. Shatalin). Since 1987 - member of the artists Union of the USSR and Natsionalnogo of artists of Ukraine. In 1998. awarded the honorary title "Honored artist of the ARC". Since 2004 corresponding member of the Ukrainian technological Academy, Department of "Guapos and applied art." Since 2004 he teaches at the branch of the National Academy of fine arts and architecture. Works are in the Directorate of exhibitions of the Union of artists of Ukraine, the museums of the Crimea, Ukraine, in private collections in USA, France, Germany, Poland, England, Israel. The author of five personal exhibitions.