Born on December 24, 1940, in Simferopol. In 1961 he graduated from the Crimean Art College im. N. S. Samokish. Teacher – P. Skorubskii. Since 1965 he worked in the Crimean artistic production plant. From 1967 - participant of city, regional, Republican and all-Union exhibitions. In 1971 he was awarded a bronze medal VDNH in Moscow for participation in an art exhibition. Since 1971 – member of the artists Union of the USSR. Participant of many Crimean plein air. Works are in Museum and private collections in Russia, Ukraine, USA, Germany, Canada, Japan, Lithuania, Estonia, great Britain, France, Turkey, Netherlands.